6 ECTS credits
175 h study time
Offer 1 with catalog number 4016444ENR for all students in the 2nd semester
a (E) Master - advanced level.
- 2nd semester
- Enrollment based on exam contract
- Grading method
- Grading (scale from 0 to 20)
- Can retake in second session
- Taught in
- Partnership Agreement
- Under interuniversity agreement for degree program
- Faculty of Engineering
- Electronics and Informatics
- Educational team
- Werner VERHELST
- Activities and contact hours
- 36 contact hours Lecture
24 contact hours Seminar, Exercises or Practicals
24 contact hours Independent or External Form of Study
- Course Content
- Additional info
- Learning Outcomes
The final grade is composed based on the following categories:
Other Exam determines 100% of the final mark.
Within the Other Exam category, the following assignments need to be completed:
with a relative weight of 1
which comprises 100% of the final mark.
- Additional info regarding evaluation
This course offer isn't part of a fixed set of graduation requirements. Hence, it is a free elective.