Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Inschrijven voor dit studieplan is enkel mogelijk op dossier.
Incoming Bachelor students in Mathematics can make a choice among the following courses.
1. Please contact the responsible exchange coordinator, Prof. Uwe Einmahl (Uwe.Einmahl@vub.be), to discuss the selection of courses.
2. Most courses listed are taught in Dutch, but on request the course may be taught in English. Otherwise a personal assignment or an examination in English can be organised.
3. Please take note that some of the courses listed are taught in French at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB).
4. Make sure you select courses that are offered during your stay; either semester 1 (fall semester) or semester 2 (spring semester).
5. Check the timetables to avoid overlap of your courses. Make sure to regularly check these timetables as they may be liable to changes: https://my.vub.ac.be/en/timetables-and-exam-schedules
|3ECTS credits - Informatietheorie|
|6ECTS credits - Stochastische processen|
|6ECTS credits - Géométrie différentielle|
|6ECTS credits - Statistique mathématique II|
|3ECTS credits - Partieeldifferentiaalvergelijkingen|
|6ECTS credits - Ring and Module Theory|
|6ECTS credits - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence|
|6ECTS credits - Inleiding tot de functionaalanalyse|
|6ECTS credits - Machine Learning|
|6ECTS credits - Higher-Order Programming|
|6ECTS credits - Advanced Methods in Bioinformatics|
|3ECTS credits - Measurements and Analysis of Biomedical Signals|
|3ECTS credits - Advanced Master Classes Statistics (Quantitative & Qualitative)|
|6ECTS credits - Galois theory|
|6ECTS credits - Wiskundige Statistiek|
|6ECTS credits - Wetenschappelijk rekenen 2|
|6ECTS credits - Maattheorie|