Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Inschrijven voor dit studieplan is enkel mogelijk op dossier.
Exchange BA Biology
Incoming Bachelor students in Biology can make a choice among the following courses.
1. Please contact the responsible exchange coordinator, Prof. Marc Kochzius (email@example.com), to discuss the selection of courses.
2. It might be possible to select Master courses providing you have the necessary background. This will be evaluated case by case by the exchange coordinator.
3. Several courses listed are taught in Dutch. For these courses a personal assignment or an examination in English can be organised.
4. Make sure you select courses that are offered during your stay; either semester 1 (fall semester) or semester 2 (spring semester).
5. Check the timetables to avoid overlap of your courses. Make sure to regularly check these timetables as they may be liable to changes: https://my.vub.ac.be/en/timetables-and-exam-schedules
|3ECTS credits - Gentechnologie|
|3ECTS credits - Plant Molecular Genetics and Plant Biotechnology|
|6ECTS credits - Geologie|
|3ECTS credits - Global Change|
|3ECTS credits - Organic Chemistry: Structural Aspects|
|3ECTS credits - Molecular Biology of the Cell|
|3ECTS credits - Academic English I|
|3ECTS credits - Academic English 2|
|3ECTS credits - Microbiologie|
|3ECTS credits - Neurobiology|
|3ECTS credits - Developmental Biology|
|3ECTS credits - Immunologie|